RE: new worm going around?

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:49:51 +0100

Yes, my ISA server is being hit by it. Every 10 minutes or so, it's being hit
50 times in a matter of seconds.

Nick Chadwick
Development & Technical Support Manager
Comsoft Limited, UK
Tel: +44-(0)20-8240-4452  Fax: +44-(0)20-8240-4449  Mobile: +44-(0)7740-362408
Email: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>