network routing through a netscape 3.5 proxy server

  • From: "mike li" <mli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:29:17 -0600

Hi,
Anyone had to setup and configure network routing for a MS ISA 3.0 proxy
server to route through a netscape 3.5 proxy server? Any compatibility
issue to setup network routing between MS ISA 3.0 and Netscape proxy 3.5?

I have an intranet web site (eg: http://intra.mycompany.com with IP
10.200.1.140) which can be accessed through a netscape proxy
(http://192.168.1.47 port 8080)
I've a ISA 3.0 proxy (for caching only) where I setup routing for web
proxy
client requests following the steps:
Network Config > Create routing rule > Destination sets >
*.intra.mycompany.com/* > Request Action > Primary routing set to
192.168.1.47 using port 8080

I'm getting 110004 - Host notfound error when I try to access
http://intra.mycompany.com
Thank you in advance for any inputs.
Mike