need recomendation

  • From: "Zvonimir Bilic" <zbilic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:20:52 -0400

Currently we have two DNS servers that forward all requests to ISP servers. We
also have ISA server but only with one NIC and we want to deploy an ISA server
with two NICs.
The question I have is what's the best practice as far as DNS setup goes?
If we install DNS caching only server on ISA and have that server forward DNS
requests to ISP servers, would that be a recommended setup?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Zvonimir Bilic
Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.
7 Century Drive, 2nd Floor
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Telephone: (973) 538-4700 Ext. 251
Facsimile: (973) 538-8234

Visit our website at www.feinsuch.com

The contents of this message may be privileged or confidential. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender of the same
immediately and delete this message from your machine. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change by outside sources. The firm
is neither responsible nor liable for any improper or incomplete transmission
of the information contained in this e-mail, nor for any delay in its receipt,
or damage to your system.