RE: need help

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:38:34 -0500

Create a protocol rule to allow traffic through (outbound).

Policy Elements | Protocol Rules | New Rule | follow the wizard...

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx