Re: multiple external interfaces

  • From: "Jay" <jschwarzkopf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:04:22 -0400

Yes, but whereas SANS and CIAC and CERT are vendor neutral, I doubt the same
can be said of an openBSD group.

I'll admit I'm a Microsoft bigot, but I think what I said earlier is fair.

As for the .NET servers, they're built on W2k tech, but fixed for already
exposed vulnerabilities.  And with security one of the most glaring concerns
out there, I would bet that MS puts extra attention on this.  Of course,
there will be some problems, especially with 90% (just my guess) of the
hackers targeting Windows rather than UNIX.  But I am very confident that MS
will address them quickly.