RE: misconfiguration (I guess)

  • From: "Chirag Shah" <cshah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:13:29 +0530

Bob,

        I had very similar problem with ISA Server but in mycase I still
have SBS2K ....!! Now, the problem I think is that the External NIC has
NetBios over TCP/IP enabled... goto the properties of the External NIC
and disable NetBios over TCP/IP and it will work fine..I did this few
weeks ago.. since than my Net and the Server is running smooth...

Thanks
CS

Date:  11/5/2001
Time:  4:34:18 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: KKPOP1-ISA-S
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 205.150.14.29.
This event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address
Table (LAT) configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the
routing table and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
Data:
0000: 41 01 00 c0               A..À

Can someone give me some guidance? This machine was previously running
small business server 2000 with ISA installed and was working perfectly.
We rebuilt it installing W2K server and ISA server and now it doesn't
work properly.
If I need to provide more details please ask away.

Regards

Bob Cheeseman
King Kommunications