RE: mcafee - NAI Updates

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:07:51 -0000

I use mcafee, and I have a workstation machine with the latest
workstation version (4.5.1) installed. This has a feature to
automatically mirror the nai ftp site. The server version does not have
this in. I have this mirror once a day and all other
servers/workstations update off this. This way there is one central
update point.
Maybe in the next release the server version will have this.