lat conflict with dsl ip address

  • From: saqib ullah <bugsdebugger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:24:08 +0100 (BST)

hi all.
      we are running internet cable now we took dsll service from multinet it,s
working fine but now some times it will not browsing in the client side and
server side also.when i saw event viewer so lat confliction error showed with
dsl ip address.the messages i pasted below.

           Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Web Proxy
Event Category: None
Event ID: 14120
Date:  6/11/2003
Time:  7:12:51 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: WEBPROXY
The ISA Server services cannot create a packet filter 66.218.95.201. This event
occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table (LAT)
configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing table and
the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
Data:
0000: 15 00 00 00               ....
            when the dsll started the problem of lat appears.when i disable the
lancard both dsl and clients and enabled again now browsing working.
dsl ip is 192.168.1.2 and we are runing our client on this ip address
192.168.0.1-192.168.0.255.
                    please help me i am very thankful to u