just installed,but only connection time out??? can anyb. help??

  • From: "michael" <bifisde@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:11:36 -0600

hi,
i become mad with the isa.I have: Small Business Server 2000, and one
Windows 2000 Client.I installed ISA server,configurate it with the wizard.

on the client i installed the firewall clent, oK

now when i open the browser on the client, the ISA set dialing in.The
client ist registered under "session" as anonymos.
But after some time,the message come "connection time out, 10060."
He dont find any site.
When i install on the server the firewall client,i become also this
message ,but when i click then on "refresh",the site will open and also
all following sites.

thank you for any help
michael, kSA