RE: isalist digest: December 24, 2004

  • From: "ABDO ACHKAR" <achkarab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:18:01 +0200

I wish all the isaserver.org team a great christmas for what they are doing
in helping us ....
It is a shame to see that the war still going on in irak where we can find a
lot of great jobs as a system administrator and not loosing our life for
nothing....
It was u american people to choose bush for another  4 years ....(so u can
just blame yourself...)
Anyway I respect this forum and I read it daily ...
Hope that we don't talk politics anymore

Abdo achkar from lebanon

"Syria out from lebanon"