Re: [isalist] MSN File Transfer

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:35:02 -0700

I know I don't accept files from others even my friends.  When I talked
with a friend who had the virus on their machine, immediately the BOT
popped in with the question to accept a file. I selected cancel and it
would not go away! And, the file transfer message kept coming up.

I had to close the window and when I talked with my friend again I did
not get the file acceptance.  But, kept getting the rolling message from
another user and not my friend all in the same window.

Still, I would not allow for file transfers from within MS Messenger.