isa related server 2003 sp1

  • From: "alan land" <alan_land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:39:38 -0700

after installing SP1 on a Server 2003 enterprise, the graphics on the O/S
have become very poor. I have changed certain things on the apperance for
the theme, but half the options are unable to be seen. This is happening
both locally and through RDP. I know this is not going to really impact
using ISA as i can use the MMC snap in. But it may become a problem if I
need to log onto the server locally. Has anyone come across this before
and worked out a fix. This server is only running ISA 2004 and the problem
was stright after installing SP1

Thanks