isa questions and problem

  • From: Évòlùton . <raheel_angle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 05:35:32 +0500

I have two urgent questions , please answer as soon as possible;

1. can ISA server be installed on ' MS Windows 2000 Advance Server '

2. how can my client computers connect to the ISA server using dialup. because all the tutorials I see are for my(server) to connect using modem to the Internet and all other computers to connect to me by LAN , but i wants to connect then using dialup modem to me,( I have two modems and two telephone lines on my server pc).

thanx.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici