isa on an Ameritech DSL connection

  • From: Smpclient@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:26:55 EDT

On an Ameritech DSL location, with no ISA Server installed, I am able to go
to any other internet connection in the world and get to the server (thourgh
http, terminal services, citrix, ftp, or whatever)

At the same location, I put ISA into the situation. From remote locations I
can get to NOTHING. I can, however, enable VPN and connect via VPN, and can
access internal resources.

I would think my configuration on ISA is wrong. The only thing is,
configuring ISA the same way, I get full functionality on a Road Runner
connetion.

Either I need to do something special for being on DSL (some filter or
something), or Ameritech doesnt allow me to use a firewall. IM SO
CONFUSED!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks
-Andy

Andrew Myers