RE: isa load balancing and logging user name

  • From: "shane mullins" <tsmullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:19:41 -0400

MessageThanks Tom,

    We have a Cisco 4840G Server Load Balancing switch I was hoping to use.  I
have tried the NLB and had problems with it, most likely my setup.  I was
hoping if I disabled anonymous logins and used a secure nat client I could
capture user info somehow.  I will mess with it this afternoon and let everyone
know how it turns out.
    The 4840G SLB switches are pretty cool.  We rcvd two in a grant.

Shane