intraarrayaddress

  • From: "maryam salehzadeh" <m.salehzadeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:38:08 +0430

Hi folks:
i got the following error in eventid num. 14158 & then my services was
unavailable:
"The IntraArrayAddress defined on this server is not in the Local Address Table
(LAT). For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help. "
Where can I find intraarrayaddress?it is not in the following route:
"in the ISA Management console tree, click Servers and Arrays, click Name,
click Computer, click the computer name and then click the Array membership
tab. "
indeed I only have GENERAL tab in the abive route & I don't have
ARRAYMEMBERSHIP tab.
please help me.
My Isa is standalone server & I should add that in the path "Servers and
Arrays,Name, Computer, computer name is disabeled!"why?