RE: internal web site.

  • From: "Tam" <smith_tom5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:23:50 -0700

ok.  arrownett.com is accissible but my question was, can you reach the
subdoamins help.arrownett.com from the outside.  I can get to it from the
inside, no problems their.  but my users need to get to it from the out
side.  how do I map the external ip 24.249.106.202 (same as the main
site)to the help.arrownett.com wich is oin the backup server.  as I have
stated in the first post.--->The problem that I am having is that the
help.arrownett.com web site is hosted on my Backup server and it can not
be accessed from the out side. I have setup server pub rules, web pub
rules, site and content rules, destination sets, and even created a new
protocol for HTTP content.  how do i get it to the outside.