internal web site.

  • From: "Tam" <smith_tom5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:37:28 -0700

Hello all, I am new at this and I hope you can help me.

My PDC is a win2k server.  I host a web site called arrownett.com. I have
3 subdomain called members.arrownett.com, help.arrownett.com, and
concept.arrownett.com.  MY ISP hostes the DNS records for me for the
arrownett.com and all subdomains.  I have all the web servers set up with
host headers and all have IP addresses.  I want all the web servers to use
the same IP address.  The problem that I am having is that the
help.arrownett.com web site is hosted on my Backup server and it can not
be accessed from the out side.  I have setup server pub rules, web pub
rules, site and content rules, destination sets, and even created a new
protocol for HTTP content.  The main web site and the subdomains concept
and members are hosted on the primary servers with ISA.

Thank you, Tam Smith