internal domain

  • From: "ba" <babiking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:38:35 -0700

Hi;

We have a W3K IIS6 web server for our company.  Some users within the
business have permission to update pages on this server.  Some of the web
masters, but not all, complain that their updated pages do not show up
right away.  They have to hit refresh a few times before the updated page
appears.  Now I don't know if this is a web server issue, browser issue or
isa issue but my question to you is: would you recommend "not caching" our
company's web pages within ISA?   Thank you!