https through 1 ISA server ERROR, please HELP

  • From: "Terzano, Thierry" <Thierry.Terzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:11:29 +0100

Hi,

I try (since......) to reach a web server under https protocole and passing
through 2 ISA servers. I use "destination set", and "web publishing" but I have
always this error message, can you help me please?

--------------------------
The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to
reach and it cannot be displayed.
Please try the following:
*       Click the Refresh <javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again
later.
*       Open the gt01.abc.com <https://gt01.abc.com> home page, and then look
for links to the information you want.
*       If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page,
please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone
number listed on the gt01.abc.com <https://gt01.abc.com> home page.
500 Internal Server Error - The target principal name is incorrect.
(-2146893022)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

I can't find what's the proble :(((( and several days on it... I'm deconcerted.
Can you bring help please?

Thierry