how to configure pop3 mails

  • From: "Mohd ASlam" <aslamthad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:55:35 -0600

hi

I have installed isa server at my office i am connecting to internet
through dial up modem from isa  server itself  i am able to configure my
clinet pc and able to browse internet but my outlookexpress i cant recv
any email from  any of my client pc my outlook is configured to recv mail
from external pop3 server thatz is from my isp which outside my network i
am not able to recv aswell as send any message from my nay client pc or
any firewall client

so pls let me know how to configure isa server fro making me recv mails
from pop3 server situated at outside my network

aslam