Re: how to configure Cashe

  • From: Kashif Raza <kashif1276@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

hi all,

I am not expert in ISA server but i can understand all of Networking, i am
MCSE
i have some problems with ISA server, Please send me the possible solution with
thanks.
                                    1. how i can check each request toword ISA
server from client,
2. when i check the isa report summary, its shows the 90% error how can i clear
this error.
3. Some time isa server down error appear when my client try to update/refres
the isa client it shows the error unable to resolve the server but all the
services working on clients side.
                                                   4. How can i check the Cache
performance.

   Actually i want to configure Cashe in that way that if my net
connection is disconnected,  all pages that is visiten in last few
days available in my all clients, user was not informed that my ISA server
disconneted so i think all of you can understand my problem.

hope for you fevorable repaly as soon as possible
Kashif Raza

faith.yahoo.com