RE: how to block KaZaa, Bit, and DAP in ISA2004 std.

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:20:23 +1100

You can block the specfifc ports those programs use but the problem you
will find is that they will be able to use standard http to work.
There's an article on the website (isaserver) about blocking
applications that hijack http by User-Agent. You should be able to use
both strategies to do it effectively.

Greg Mulholland
ATM is for banks!