how i see the webcam behind the isa server 2000

  • From: "Shahid Majeed" <shahidever4u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:45:58 -0700

Hello:
           i am network administrator in a private small business firm. i
shar internet through isa server my client cant see webcam behind the isa
server becuase when they go to see the other person webcam yahoo show the
message you are behind the firewall. what i do please help me and send me
link or document or anything else which help me in this matter. i am very
thankfull to you for this help my email address is
shahidmajeed@xxxxxxxxxxxx