RE: help need soon

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:57:03 +1100

You'd probably want to check with your ISP, and confirm that you have
the correct drivers etc.

If you've got send and recieve going through the sat. link, this could
be related - I'd imagine you'd have a 600ms+ latency as stadard, so if
there was something causing additional delays, you may get interruption
to service.  If your connection is actually dropping out, its a definate
'contact the isp' issue.

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.