[isalist] Re: having problem with msfirewall.org, some pages!

  • From: Faraz Hassan Khan <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

hmmm, sometimes work fine! as now working fine, You should have included
pictures in those articels as an .jpeg image not as external html page!

  Regards,
  Faraz

Thomas W Shinder <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Faraz,

  Those articles are working fine for me too, maybe the connection is just
slow. I'm hosting those on a puny T1, so you might be getting delays.

  All those article are available on the www.microsoft.com/isaserver site too
as part of the ISA 2004 deployment kits.

  HTH,
  Tom
  Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

---------------------------------
these pages at msfirewall.org
  http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/pubexchangerpcvpn/pubexchangerpcvpn.htm
  http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/2004pubftpaltport/2004pubftpaltport.htm

http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/ipsecsitetosite/sitetositeipsec.htm#_Toc64301269
  just one article is working fine[pictures are being displayed]
  http://www.msfirewall.org/isa2004/2004edgefirewall/2004edgefirewall.htm
  i think JIM or Steve is the admin. of this site...

  Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.

starting at 1&cent;/min.