gateway to gateway L2TP

  • From: "dumazet" <gdumazet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 04:46:07 -0600

Hello,

For the second time I tried to implement Tom Shinder's scenario regarding
gateway to gateway L2TP but did'nt succeeded :

Here is my question :

when implementing on internalvpn ISA the server VPN for externalvpn isa
server and after this later accepted the first one I have the following :

In RRAS ports on each side a PPTP VPN port is open  this ok:
In networks favorites I have an entrance connection settled in EXTERNALVPN
server but it is greyed
Nothing in INTERNALVPN

I understood that after this config my tunnel should automatically be
working at least for VPN PPTP

Then I should be able to settle a certificate on the external server and
start working with L2TP

What I am not doing for this to work (I cannot ping from the CLENTDC to
the EXTERNALDC)

thanks

Any idea when the scenarios Tom was preparing will be available for sale ?