ftp deny case

  • From: Morvan Daniel Müller <morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:36:03 -0300

hello!

- INworkours I'm use "content filter" based on "http content" (extensions
like .exe, .zip, etc.) to deny downloads, and can use "exceptions" to allow
downloads for some peoples.

- As FTP conections don't apply to "content filtering". If I allow
  the FTP protocol I can only especify the source, not the destination.

I need that to my DMZ-ftp-server all internal clients are allowed to use FTP.
But for internet_destinations only some peoples are allowed, i.e, my rules
are based on the destination and source, but ISA only allow to select the
source
on "protocol"

Some one have suggetions for this case?

Morvan.