RE: firewall service stops

  • From: "Wayne Berry" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:33:25 -0800

Ara,

What happens when your firewall fails?  Do you lose your network?  What are
the error messages in the event viewer?

I have been working on a Service called ISAReset, that will monitor the
Microsoft Firewall and stop/start/kill/reboot to get it going again.  This
is much like the iisreset program that comes with Microsoft IIS server.

-Wayne
The ISAPI Dev Lurking on the ISA Admin List