RE: feature request

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:23:21 -0800

Remember - I called it "good" up until the "simplify the SQL" request.
I totally agree with the "reverse-engineer my rules" idea, and it's one
that has been mentioned before.

The funny (to me, at least) part is that you can already do this
yourself if you have a nodding familiarity with:
1. XML
2. XSLT

Exporting the ISA configuration is the first part and (now) brain-dead
simple, but unfortunately, most folks don't know what power lies dormant
on their desktops after they do this.

I take Checkpoint - right out the door...:-)

MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
http://isatools.org
Read the help / books / articles!