RE: feature request

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:49:04 +1100

Sorry Jim you are right. I kind forgot about the export import stuff :)  my bad

but as far as the sql stuff I know plenty of TransactSQL, more than enough to
do what I want (And that is exactly what I did), but a) I want the query in
real time, not having to rerun it manually - and b) I want the application to
give me the tools I need to manage it.  I don't think its an appropriate
position for an enterprise level product that you should have to write your own
SQL queries to do something very simple which they almost got right, but not
quite.. (And your stuffed if you are writing to a flat file.)

Greg Mulholland