Re: exempting a site from cache

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:43:38 -0800

Create a destination set that includes that domain (NOT the URL) and leave the
path blank.
Create a routing rule that references that destination set adn specify "never
cache".
All done...

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:07:20 -0700
 "ba" <babiking@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi;
We run ISA 2000 on a Windows 2003 server and use it strictly for caching.
I have a request to exclude a certain URL from being cached on the ISA
server.  I?ve worked with IE on the client side by bypassing the proxy
using the URL but this company also suggests that the URL not be cached on
the server for it to function correctly.   Is there anyway of doing this?
If so, could someone please explain, I have very limited knowledge with
ISA.  Thank you!

~ba