divide IP traffic by protocols using two ISP

  • From: "UNE-Alexey Fernandez, J' Grupo Tecnico OEB TI" <alexeyf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:39:47 -0400

Hello everybody!

I have my ISA server in an environment where I use two ISP. I have two
Cisco Routers connected to the HDSL modems one for each ISP using
dedicated line connection. Both routers are connected to a switch and
also the external interface of my ISA connected to the switch. I have
declared some routes and gateways to divide the traffic by IP, so that I
reach some networks through the first ISP and some other networks
through the other one. But I want to divide this traffic by Protocols: I
want to reach ftp requests through ISP A and http requests through ISP
B. Even if this traffic is to the same network, for example:

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com         through the ISP A
and
http://www.microsoft.com        through the ISP B

How can I do that?

thanks in advance.