Re: disconnecting an idle demand dial connection

  • From: mehdi shirazi <mahdi_shirazi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:19:43 -0800 (PST)

 Hi bogdan
tanks for your comment but i must explain more.
I created a dial up Entry in Policy elements and when one of my client request
to connect to internet it automatically dials and remaind connected  ...
I wand to this disconnect this connection . in the isa or Network and Dial up
connectoins there is no setting for this. ofcourse in RRAS  the setting exist.
but by using that there is no need to use dial up entry in isa and have a
Active dial up entry ?
regards.

  Bogdan Florin <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ISAserver.org

of course it is a setting. You have this options unde the properties of
that interface.

Bogdan