RE: direct access?

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:11:07 -0700

Hell Tom,
I have created a separate http rule with no filter enabled for it, based
on
us.i1.yimg.com and us.a1.yimg.com and a56.g.akamai.net, so I got delta
and yahoo working. But this way I have to monitor logs for every single
site to see where images come from.
My question is might be better that if I use url set instead and add
http://*.yahoo.com and http://yahoo.com/* but this was as described on
software only support http traffic not https.
Do you have any suggestion for making this easier