RE: dailysum.exe

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:11:41 +1100

Daily sum is the program that creates the daily summaries for the
reports that you have defined.  If it doesn't run, I don't believe that
it will create all the reports that you have requested.

If you have to stop it from running, think about reducing the number of
reports that you wish to run, and if you reduce this number enough, it
should speed up the time it takes to complete.

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.