RE: connecting to my default web site from internet

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:42:36 +0100

Have you set up the incoming and outgoing http filters etc.

Steve

        De : Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Envoye : dimanche 26 aout 2001 21:42
        A : [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
internet

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Bonsoir

        Don't put the path name in your destination set

        The names you need in the destination set are www.yoursitename
and
        yoursitename. Eg: -  www.breiz-i-net.dns2go.com and
        breiz-i-net.dns2go.com