RE: conection without FW

  • From: "karim kouider elouahed" <klm_algerie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:26:17 +0000

Hi Mad ;Greg and Steave and All

I have server (A) with ISA  server conecte internet by modem ; and sharing conection internet with clien distant by other modem from ISA server.

how config ISA server for sharing conection with clien distant (DHCP) without installing FW?

thanks.

>From: "Mad Mullah"
>To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]"
>Subject: [isalist] RE: conection without FW
>Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:26:41 -0700
>
>http://www.ISAserver.org
>

>Hi Karim
>So what you have is Goodbye to B there is a server of the cranium, in the
>side of the first modem internet under connecting the candle in the side
>of the LAN connects an internet from the first server; The first server
>with 2000 years shares the role is sharing a connection internet and the
>exchang server regarding a 2nd server 2000 year and it is e a connection
>of structure anger quality.
>
>Tell me dear, what do you really want
>
>Mad Mullah

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici