cann't connect remote MS Sqlserver through Isa server

  • From: shining_wang@xxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 19:43:22 -0700

1,I have a remote sqlserver which was configured using tcp port 1400 to
communicate with client.However, when I installed the ISA and configured
the client using static IP address(secure NAV mode),the client cann't
connect the remote server through the ISA.It said "socket error or cann't
find the server". I've already define one element rule which open the 1400
port as the outbounding ones.How can i solve it?
2,why sometimes the server will reboot automatedly when i connect the
remote server through the client?