RE: browsing OWA exchange 2k

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:17:06 -0700

Your reply is vague, as you did not indicate if you can browse internet
from those locations.

>From Internet, I can reach the site. (I got the log on request box.) So
from the Internet, it is working.

Can you browse the Internet from the ISA? If no, you need to set the
proxy on the ISA to 127.0.0.1.

Are you running a Windows 2000 AD domain internally? Are the internal
computers DNS pointing at the internal AD DNS server? Is the DNS server
setup with forwarders to a public DNS?

Please provide you network setup so we can help diagnose your problem.
(DNS, Domain Controllers, location of exchange, location of ISA.)

John Tolmachoff

IT Manager, Network Engineer

RelianceSoft, Inc.

Fullerton, CA  92835