autentification in ISA

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:52:10 +0300

I have one ISA machine. It have let's say the IP from the class:
217.156.38.xxx

I have cusstomers from the ip let';s say: 234.234.234.xxx
All this cusstomers setup their IE as USE PROXY SERVER ... and the IP of
my ISA machine: 217.156.38.x

In ISA I setup to SITE AND CONTENT RULES and to PROTOCOAL RULES that the
IP belong to the customers IP are alowed to make trafic.

Now the users are abble to use the ISA withotu any problem.

What I would like it is that the user beying asked for a username and
password before beaying abble to use the ISA.

Any advice it will be warm welcome.

Please also advice what should I setup to INCOMMING WEB REQUESTS and
OUTGOING WEB REQUEST since I do not fully understand yet the usage of
this.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin