Re: array

  • From: Nahid <nahid_11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 03:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

hi

thnak you for your message , It question was very
important for me
then I install isa array (integrated mode),I want
install isa on another machin as a array ,
but I don't know How can ISA Use of fault tolerance &
round robin & NLB?
Do I need install DNS in isa primary machin in new
Zone, please help me?
How can isa detect which one isa machines have heavy
trafic or no (detect less request trafic and isa send
client request to this machin)?

thank you very much

http://sbc.yahoo.com