application proxy

  • From: "Ana Beatriz Solana" <100029747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:41:35 -0700

Hi all,

I have a doubt about ISA Server. I am interested in using it to
communicate two private subnetworks (which have the same domain of IP
addresses, so machine 1 in subnet A can have the same address of machine 2
in subnet B, so VPN is not my solution)

BOth subnets have an ISA Server machine behind them. The private clients
want to communicate from one subnets to the another asking for specific
appliation having only the FQDN name of the destination machine. So, is it
possible that ISA Server made the changes in teh packet to send the
message to the machine? It was as inspecting application layer, observing
the name and change the IP address to the private IP address of the
destination machine.

Could it be possible?

Thank you,