RE: anable outlook express to access the internet?

  • From: "Yu, Kevin" <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:11:15 -0400

one more thing, after I setup ISA and before I config the "Secute this
server"
all app in the client(except server itself) can access the internet. but
after
I config the "secute this server" option, all client on my network can't
access
the internet, I have to manually config the client browser to use the Proxy
server
at 192.168.0.1:8080 in order for the client browsers to access the internet.
but for
other apps like outlook, ICQ, ms messanger, they can't access the
internet.how can I fix
it?