all ports are opened but still not able to have voice in yahoo messenger chat rooms

  • From: "Abdul Mohsin Nawaz" <awanhome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:27:26 -0600

i have enabled alll ports in my isa server for my clients, but clients r
still not able to have voice in yahoo messenger. I have set the clients
internet explorer to use proxy server because they r unable to use
ineternet without setting proxy server. and also yahoo doesn't work
without setting proxy server.

I just want to open all internet access for my clients from my isa
server???

Plz help!