[isalist] Re: adding a second internal network

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:51:27 -0800

Make sure that you've got a "route" relationship for the new network -
or at least NAT being the right direction... you probably want "route"
though...

Also, for the clients to route to that network, they'll need the ISA
box's internal interface on their network set as the default gateway,
otherwise you'll have to set a persistent route on the clients that you
want to access the Intranet network via ISA (IOW, if those clients don't
have ISA as the default gateway, you'd have to route 192.168.0.0 mask
255.255.255.0 to the internal interface of ISA).