XCompress for ISA -- Compression Filter

  • From: "Wayne Berry" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:12:11 -0700

ISAList:

I will take just a second to blow my own horn and try to get some Beta
Testers.  We (XCache Technologies) have developed an ISA filter that
performs HTTP compression on traffic going through the ISA server in both
directions.

Basically, HTTP compression is what Google and a bunch of other companies
are using to speed their pages and decrease their bandwidth and it doesn't
require any client side code -- the browsers know how to decompress since it
is part of the HTTP 1.1 standard.

I am looking for a few Beta testers that would like to try the product, we
have developed in conjuction with Microsoft and they are testing it already
for us.  Just write me off the list.

Kind Regards,
Wayne Berry
Developer