XCompress for ISA 2004 (V2.0) Beta Release

  • From: "Wayne Berry" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:47:29 -0800

We are really excited to announce the beta release of XCompress for ISA 2004
(V2.0) that supports Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004.
XCompress enables HTTP compression on the ISA Server 2004 to cut total
bandwidth utilization 30% or more.  Without XCompress all compression
benefits on the web are eliminated for browser using ISA 2004 since ISA
Server 2004 doesn't support HTTP compression.

The reason we are excited is because of this new feature:  XCompress for IIS
enables Microsoft ISA 2004 to request compressed responses from web servers
and then decompresses those responses before writing them to the ISA 2004
cache. Allowing forward proxy deployments to benefit from compression.

More Features:

http://www.xcache.com/home/default.asp?c=66&p=780

Free 30-day evaluation:

http://www.xcache.com/home/default.asp?c=66&p=298

Feel free to reply with any questions you have directly to me and someone
from support or sales will get you an answer quickly.

Kind Regards,

Wayne Berry

CEO/Prez

XCache Technologies

P.S. This is not random SPAM - I am subscribed to this list full time and
try to answer questions.  Because this product is one of only a few for ISA
2004 and because I think someone here will want to know about this I am
posting this email.