[isalist] Wireless Access through ISA

  • From: "Eric Poole, CISSP" <EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:04:54 -0800

Have a question.  Our Network Team is deploying wireless.  They want to
route the traffic through our DMZ and have it access the Internet
through ISA so we can use our SurfControl database for content
filtering.

Our ISA server has one NIC internal and one NIC in the DMZ.  Maybe I'm
missing the obvious, but the only way I can see to accomplish this is to
setup another ISA server in the DMZ.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Poole, CISSP
Senior Information Security Analyst
Community Medical Centers <http://communitymedical.org/>
1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California 93721
559-459-6784 (phone) 559-459-2045 (fax)
WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL:
This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including,
but not limited to, protected health information).  It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read
it.   Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all
copies and attachments of the message from your system.   Thank you.