Re: Windows.Net Beta 3 + ISA

  • From: "Jeremy Pullicino" <jeremyp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:35:47 +0100

ISA server is one of the .NET Enterprise Servers.

Internally (from a programming point of view) there are a lot of
compatibilities with the .NET framework.

I have not tried Windows.NET yet, however I think that there should be
no big problems with running ISA on it.
If there are problems, it will only be because Windows.NET is in Beta.

..just my 2 euros..

Jeremy.